Artificial intelligence is an area of computer science focused on creating intelligent machines that function and respond like humans.
AI has become an integral part of technology enthusiasm. The research network with artificial intelligence is highly technical and specialized.
Beginning of AI (1943): The concept of AI started around 1943. AI is not limited to the disciplines of computer science but can be seen in various other fields.
Future of AI: There are many challenges in mimicking human intelligence. Man acquires a common sense that is intuitive but difficult to rationalize
Machine Leaning (ML)
1. Machine learning is a method where the goal is defined and the steps to achieve that goal are learned by the machine itself through training.
2. For example, to identify a simple object like an apple or an arrangement. The goal is achieved by showing multiple images of the object, thereby allowing the machine to define the steps to identify it like an apple or an orange.
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
1. NLP is defined as the automated manipulation of natural language, such as speech and text, by software.
2. For example, email spam detection which improved mail system.
Machine vision captures and analyses visual information using a camera, analog-to-digital conversation, and digital signal processing.
1. Robotics is a field of engineering that focuses on the design and manufacture of robots.
2. Robots are used where the tasks are difficult for humans to cope with.
Application of Artificial Intelligence
The AI plays a crucial role in strategic games like chess, poker, etc., where the machine can find a large number of possible positions based on heuristic knowledge.
Natural Language Processing
It is possible to interact with the computer that understands human natural language.
There are some applications that integrate machines, software, and information to convey reasoning and advice. They give explanations and advice to drug addicts.
They understand, interpret, and comprehend visual input on the computer.
Some intelligence systems are able to hear and understand language in terms of sentences and their meanings while a human is speaking to them. It can deal with different accents, slang words, background noise in people noise due to cold, etc.
The handwriting software reads the text written with a pen on paper or with a stylus on the screen. It can fete the shapes of the letters and convert them into editable textbook.
Robots are capable of performing human tasks. They are sensors to collect physical data from the real world. They have efficient processors, multiple sensors and massive memory to show intelligence.